[Mpi3-rma] Fwd: [Mpi-forum] MPI 3.0 overview

Jeff Hammond jhammond at alcf.anl.gov
Fri Sep 7 16:08:23 CDT 2012

I can provide a slide or two on my pet, request-based local completion
RMA, and why it is _enormously useful_ :-) if encouraged to do so.

It might make sense for someone to say something about MPI-3 in
relation to PGAS, SHMEM and/or ARMCI, since at least some fraction of
the one-sided people in the world are going to measure us in that way.

Jeff

>>> Rich