[Mpi3-rma] MPI_Fetch_and_op and predefined datatypes

Jeff Hammond jhammond at alcf.anl.gov
Sat Oct 27 08:56:00 CDT 2012

Those types are listed in Section 5.9.4, not Section 5.9.2.  As
Hubert's original proposal made explicit reference to 5.9.2 and not
"anything predefined for reductions" (or equivalent), I think that his
text changes exclude the types that were designed to work with
MPI_MINLOC and MPI_MAXLOC.  Does F*Op work with those predefined
operations?  What does it even mean to do those in F&Op anyways?

Jeff