[Mpi3-rma] [EXTERNAL] Re: Disp_unit in allocate_shared should be returned by win_shared_query?

Torsten Hoefler htor at illinois.edu
Sun Jul 22 11:59:32 CDT 2012

Bronis,

> It is too large of a change for a chapter committee just to add.
> In the least, you need to poll the full forum list.
I disagree, this is part of a change that we discussed at the Forum and
the Forum agreed. However, after that, the WG started to discuss
internally. So we have the Forum's approval but are not sure what to do
:-).

I have really no strong opinion one way or another, just waiting for
instructions.

Torsten

--
### qreharg rug ebs fv crryF ------------- http://www.unixer.de/ -----
Torsten Hoefler         | Performance Modeling and Simulation Lead