[Mpi3-rma] RMA Reviews for yesterday's passed tickets and WG meeting

Torsten Hoefler htor at illinois.edu
Tue Jul 17 16:10:46 CDT 2012

Hi again,

I also rolled in a bunch of smaller changes from Jim's marked up
document. Those all count as ticket 0 changes and don't change
semantics, thus, I didn't use the change macros (they're already
three-levels deep in some places).

Here's the diff: http://www.unixer.de/sec/jims_edits.diff
Here's the marked up doc: http://www.unixer.de/sec/mpi-report.pdf
Here's the clean copy: http://www.unixer.de/sec/mpi30-report.pdf

Committed as r1365!

Please review carefully. Also I think we should stop correcting very
tiny issues since there is the danger to introduce bigger problems.

Thanks,
  Torsten