[Mpi3-rma] Disp_unit in allocate_shared should be returned by win_shared_query?

sreeram potluri potluri at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Jul 18 12:53:42 CDT 2012

Torsten,

A similar change might be required in the following sentence. Not
critical but to be more complete.

If all processes in the group attached to the window specied size =
0, then the call returns size = 0 and a baseptr as if MPI_ALLOC_MEM
was called with size = 0.

If all processes in the group attached to the window specied size =
0, then the call returns size = 0, disp_unit = 0 and a baseptr as if
MPI_ALLOC_MEM was called with size = 0.

Thanks
Seeram Potluri