[Mpi3-rma] RMA chapter discussions at next forum

Torsten Hoefler htor at illinois.edu
Thu Jul 12 13:59:18 CDT 2012

Dear RMA Group members,

We found some small issues with #284 and would like to discuss them in
the RMA working group before bringing them forward to the Forum.

I can also speak about some early experiences with implementing (an
optimized) version of MPI-3 RMA. I think we want to add some info
arguments to improve performance of some cases.

I propose to have a quick meeting over dinner on Monday. This gives us
enough time to present back to the Forum. Given that we probably finish
earlier on Monday and time constraints of some people, I'd propose to
meet around 6:30. Does somebody know a good place?

Thanks & Best,
  Torsten

--
### qreharg rug ebs fv crryF ------------- http://www.unixer.de/ -----
Torsten Hoefler         | Performance Modeling and Simulation Lead