[Mpi3-rma] Withdraw ticket #283

Jim Dinan dinan at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Feb 27 16:40:08 CST 2012

Hi All,

Given how busy we will be at the next meeting, I think that we should
withdraw ticket #283 (clarification of C-types for MPI window attribute
get/set routines):

https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/283

Instead of following the full ticket procedure, I think we should handle
this within the chapter committee.  This is a clarification to the
existing text that does not change any semantics.

If anyone is opposed, please speak up.  If I don't hear anything by
Thursday, I'll assume we have consensus to handle this at the chapter level.

Best,
  ~Jim.