[Mpi3-rma] MPI-3.1 consideration slides

Jeff Hammond jhammond at alcf.anl.gov
Mon Dec 3 10:05:47 CST 2012

Yes, and it is unfortunate that there is a dearth of representative
platforms.  However, MPI-2 RMA worked to get this right and it's
generally accepted that those semantics support non-coherent
platforms, so in the absence of an argument that MPI-2 RMA semantics
don't work for non-coherent platforms, I would argue that we can just
use those.

Jeff