[Mpi3-rma] Fix for win_allocate_shared

Barrett, Brian W bwbarre at sandia.gov
Fri Sep 23 12:47:34 CDT 2011

It might not be able to. If non-coherent load/store is byte access (or word access), it can provide a separate public and private window in separate and meet the semantics.  If it provides cacheline access to non-coherent space, it will not be able to provide shared memory across uncached space; such is the cost of standardization.

Brian