[Mpi3-rma] [Mpi-forum] Hybrid WG meeting tomorrow

Torsten Hoefler htor at illinois.edu
Wed Sep 21 13:54:19 CDT 2011

Hi all,

Sorry for the cross-post. For some reason, the schedule for the Hybrid
stuff wasn't changed as we discussed in the last WG telecon.

There is a FT working group meeting from 1-3pm. It would be great if we
could have a spontaneous parallel Hybrid/One-Sided WG meeting between
1-3pm.

We should discuss a new issue in the shared memory proposal which will
lead to postponing the first reading. It's going to be fun -- trying to
fiddle with local/remote load/store accesses in shared and non-shared
and overlapping windows :-).

All the Best,
	Torsten