[Mpi3-rma] RMA op compatibility matrix

James Dinan dinan at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Oct 24 15:37:35 CDT 2011

To close the loop on this for those who were not able to attend the
working group meeting today, the RMA committee decided not to include
this table in the RMA chapter.  While we agreed that it is useful to
readers of the RMA chapter, we felt that it is not appropriate for
inclusion in the standard.  I've uploaded the table to the RMA wiki page
to make it available as supplemental documentation:

http://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac2/mpi-forum-web/wiki/RmaWikiPage

  ~Jim.