[Mpi3-rma] RMA op compatibility matrix

Torsten Hoefler htor at illinois.edu
Sat Oct 15 09:53:13 CDT 2011

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 01:12:05PM +0000, Barrett, Brian W wrote:
> On 10/14/11 10:16 PM, "Torsten Hoefler" <htor at illinois.edu> wrote:

> >> Is it supposed to show "defined" or "allowed" combinations? It
> >>currently
> >> shows "defined" combinations.
> >I think it should represent all facets of the standard. We have enough
> >colors left ;-).
>
> Slight change of topic...  Is color allowed in the document?  I don't
> think we have color anywhere else.
Well, each color is mapped to one keyword in the matrix field, so we're
fine. However, we're not sure yet if the matrix should go into the
standard or just act as reference for us (we may want to discuss why it
is like it is at the next meeting).

Thanks & Best,
  Torsten

--
Torsten Hoefler         | Performance Modeling and Simulation Lead