[Mpi3-rma] MPI-3 RMA Linked List Test

James Dinan dinan at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Oct 18 11:23:41 CDT 2011

Dear RMA-WG Members,

I am happy to report that the linked list example from the RMA chapter
runs correctly on Brian's MPI-3 RMA implementation.

I've attached the source code that we ran; this code expands the linked
list example code into a proper test case that runs the example from the
MPI-3 RMA chapter and then verifies that it has produced a correct
distributed linked list.  Many thanks to Brian and Jeff Hammond for
their help getting this up and running.

Cheers,
  ~Jim.