[Mpi3-rma] Reference implementation / October vote

Barrett, Brian W bwbarre at sandia.gov
Tue Oct 11 17:45:16 CDT 2011

All -

Given the agenda, have we officially punted on a vote in October?  This
seems bad to me unless we're going to start over; we have an
implementation and our other requirements are met.  If we're going to have
a vote, we need to announce the implementation today/tomorrow.  The
chapter may not be perfect, but it's easily fixed by some very short
additions in a follow-on ticket.  Sorry I couldn't make the meeting
Monday, but Torsten scheduled it while I was hosting a seminar speaker,
which is one of those things I can't get out of...

Brian

--
  Brian W. Barrett
  Dept. 1423: Scalable System Software