[Mpi3-rma] RMA chapter for quick review

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Sat Mar 12 10:00:20 CST 2011

I disagree.  The proposed RMA chapter is significantly different.
What I do suggest is that these changes be marked with the ticket 0
model - \MPIreplace{3.0}{0}{old}{new}.  We should try to get the full
chapter passed.  If that fails, the working group can decide what to
do next, and the MPIreplace fixes can be preserved.

Bill