[Mpi3-rma] RMA chapter for quick review

Torsten Hoefler htor at illinois.edu
Fri Mar 11 22:11:23 CST 2011

Hi Jim,
> I'd like to get a copy of the linked list example in there too before we
> circulate it.  Could we try with the current version that I sent to the
> list a couple days ago and see how well it fits?  The comment at the top
> should be readily convertible into a caption for the example.
Ok, I added it to the latest draft. I also moved the examples section to
the very end. For this, I did not mark the complete old section green, I
just added a comment at the top that it was moved.

Will be uploaded soon.

Thanks & All the Best,
  Torsten

--
Torsten Hoefler         | Performance Modeling and Simulation Lead