[Mpi3-rma] RMA chapter for quick review

Torsten Hoefler htor at illinois.edu
Fri Mar 11 21:32:53 CST 2011

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 02:50:30PM -0600, Rajeev Thakur wrote:
> On Mar 11, 2011, at 2:41 PM, James Dinan wrote:
>
> > MPI supports two fundamentally dierent memory models: unified and
> > separate
>
> Good point. We should at least change the order in that sentence to
> "separate and unified"
That's fixed now. Good catch, it was in there since the first edit.

I also marked the two statements as removed as suggested by Brian. I
used the change macro for this, please don't complain that there is now
green text which was red ;-). This is just to remind us that we removed
this part. We can erase it later.

This change will be in the next upload.

All the Best,
  Torsten

--
Torsten Hoefler         | Performance Modeling and Simulation Lead