[Mpi3-rma] RMA telecon, 1/24, noon Central

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Jan 23 12:22:28 CST 2011

Hi Brian,

On 01/23/2011 12:20 PM, Barrett, Brian W wrote:
> Before you commit, it would be good to get some favorable reviews.
>
> I'm having some trouble figuring out what you merged in from
> Torsten's document - I can see the purple removes, but given that
> there was already a bunch of red and dark red, it's a bit difficult
> to pick out the additions. Would it be possible to either pick a
> different color for your additions, merge into Torsten's clean
> document, or list all the changes?

I only merged the MPI_RMA_PUT/GET/ACCUMULATE/GET_ACCUMULATE functions
that we agreed on in the telecon last time. I can put it in a different
color if you really want, but I don't see a point of repeating the
entire exercise again.

We had some discussion on (1) ordering of requests, (2) user-defined
accumulates, and (3) using shared memory for RMA windows, which we
decided to drop (or discuss more later), which are still in purple.

  -- Pavan

--
Pavan Balaji
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~balaji