[Mpi3-rma] RMA telecon, 1/24, noon Central

Torsten Hoefler htor at illinois.edu
Tue Jan 18 13:35:30 CST 2011

Thanks Rajeev,

I uploaded a new version to the Wiki which includes all changes we made
at the last meeting and numerous fixes based on comments by Brian. I
also added/updated some comments to be discussed during the telecon. As
Bill mentioned, we should strive to erase all of them during the next
telecon.

Please review the current document and let me know if you have any
comments. I also attached a "clean" version which reflects the final
version without change macros. It is called one-side-2-clean.pdf.

Any comments are welcome!

All the Best,
  Torsten