[Mpi3-rma] Updated proposal 1

Rajeev Thakur thakur at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Feb 6 18:00:01 CST 2011

In Example 11.12, don't you want the unlock to be after the read value on process A?

In Example 11.15, why is a Win_sync needed after the lock_all?

In Example 11.16, why is a flush needed immediately before the unlock_all?

In Example 11.17, why is the sync needed after the lock_all, and why is the flush needed before the unlock_all?

Rajeev