[Mpi3-rma] RMA Model Figure

James Dinan dinan at mcs.anl.gov
Tue Feb 15 11:27:17 CST 2011

Hi All,

I've redrawn Figure 11.5 in Xfig.  I tried to match the original figure
as much as possible.  Here are the things I (intentionally) changed:

  * Changed PUT/GET/LOAD/STORE to Helvetica to match the font used for
these things in the rest of the document.

  * Changed the labels "public window copy" to "Window 0/1 public copy"

I don't think I have SVN access.  Could someone set me up or check this
in for me (please also check in the fig file so we don't lose it again)
and let me know if there are any problems (dimensions, etc) integrating
this with the document?

Please send any feedback on the changes I made or other changes we might
want to make to this figure.  I think we also wanted to update the
caption to indicate that this figure illustrates the separate memory model.

Cheers,
  ~Jim.