[Mpi3-rma] mpi3-rma post from bradc at cray.com requires approval

Underwood, Keith D keith.d.underwood at intel.com
Sun May 30 08:05:11 CDT 2010

Well, when Jeff and Bill successfully argued against a definition for atomicity of access for conflicting accesses beyond "undefined", we lost direct support for the UPC memory model.  After that, I no longer cared about ordering and Jeff was still arguing vehemently against ordering, so my understanding was that we had dropped ordering.  I am not sure why we would support ordering without an access granularity definition.

Keith