[Mpi3-rma] RMA proposal 1 update

Torsten Hoefler htor at illinois.edu
Tue May 25 23:28:09 CDT 2010

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 10:04:41PM -0600, Underwood, Keith D wrote:
> Lockall/unlockall was definitely on the list at the last meeting.
> There wasn't consensus on many things, but there was on that one ;-)
Ok, I added it. See wiki.

We should still discuss this further. It seems like we're adding much
functionality and I'm not 100% sure if this is all compatible with the
MPI-2.0 design. Does anybody know the rationale for the one-lock
restriction in MPI-2?

All the Best,
  Torsten

--
Torsten Hoefler         | Research Associate