[Mpi3-rma] RMA proposal 1 update

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Wed May 19 20:31:29 CDT 2010

GA has an online manual, API documentation, numerous tutorials and
example code, and, finally, journal papers, which cover that nicely
already. I'll try to clarify any ambiguity that exists after those
sources are considered.

A nicer answer is that I will do exactly that as part of something
Torsten, myself and others will be working on shortly.

:)

Jeff

Sent from my iPhone

On May 19, 2010, at 8:25 PM, "Underwood, Keith D" <keith.d.underwood at intel.com