[Mpi3-rma] (no subject)

Douglas Miller dougmill at us.ibm.com
Mon Jun 14 08:14:36 CDT 2010

Then maybe that's the reason it has to be in MPI_Info instead of asserts,
and that these become reserved keys in the MPI spec. Or are you referring
to something other than the added parameter 'asserts'.

Douglas Miller                  BlueGene Messaging Development
IBM Corp., Rochester, MN USA                     Bldg 030-2 A410
dougmill at us.ibm.com               Douglas Miller/Rochester/IBM

             Pavan Balaji
             <balaji at mcs.anl.g
             ov>                                                        To
             Sent by:                  "MPI 3.0 Remote Memory Access
             mpi3-rma-bounces@         working group"
             lists.mpi-forum.o         <mpi3-rma at lists.mpi-forum.org>
             rg                                                         cc

                                                                   Subject
             06/14/2010 08:05          Re: [Mpi3-rma] (no subject)
             AM

             Please respond to
              "MPI 3.0 Remote
               Memory Access