[Mpi3-rma] mpi3-rma post from bradc at cray.com requires approval

Underwood, Keith D keith.d.underwood at intel.com
Sat Jun 5 14:40:49 CDT 2010

I was only giving an example of how tightly ordering COULD be defined.  Ordering options include:

1) Ordering within a given replace:  is the first byte guaranteed to get there before the last?
2) Ordering between replaces to a given location:  but, what if two replaces are overlapping?
3) Ordering among all replaces to a given node

Two sided gives you something weird, in that it orders the matching of the message headers and not the end of messages or data within the messages.

Keith