[Mpi3-rma] mpi3-rma post from bradc at cray.com requires approval

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 09:47:45 CDT 2010

If unordered is an optional assert, no one will optimize for it since
any implementor gets unordered for free with ordered.

If ordered is the default, let's forget about unordered altogether.
It will save those who wanted unordered the frustration of finding
this feature to be worthless down the road.

MPI RMA implementations have a history of failing to deliver
performance, so let us not add unordered to the list of features that
fail to live up to their potential.

Jeff