[Mpi3-rma] MPI 3 RMA Examples needed

Stephen Poole spoole at ornl.gov
Sun Jan 31 20:17:49 CST 2010

That would be the goal, of course. My overall goal is to allow
PGAS/APGAS to ride on the good work being done by the community, which
in turn allows for the greatest impact (positive) from a vendor
perspective. In this case a "vendor" is anyone delivering MPI/APGAS/PGAS
implementations. I will read what is posted, and thank you for the info.

Best
Steve...