[Mpi3-rma] RMA proposal

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Sun Feb 28 22:14:41 CST 2010

I have received a few comments so far, mostly on additional text to
clarify a few things. Here's a new draft that adds these explanations
(no semantics changes compared to 1.5):
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~balaji/tmp/rma/rma-1.5.1.pdf

I urge everyone to please take a look at the document if you are
interested in participating in the RMA discussion during the next Forum
meeting. Trying to understand the semantics at the meeting would be a
waste of time for everyone.

Regards,

 -- Pavan

--