[Mpi3-rma] Vinod only

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 10:39:35 CST 2009

Vinod,

Did you get my message I wrote directly to you on 12/15/2009 regarding
attendance at the MPI forums?  It seems you only get messages I send
to the forum, but perhaps that one did not warrant a reply.  Perhaps
my gmail account gets dumped to spam by your hotmail account as part
of a clash-of-the-titans between Google and Microsoft.

In any event, I'd be interested in your slides on RMA if they aren't
on the website.  I couldn't find them the week after the last one
happened, but perhaps the latency on such uploads is longer than a
week.

I apologize to the forum for posting this but as you can infer, the
direct channel is the problem.

Thanks,

Jeff

--