[mpiwg-persistence] [mpiwg-hybridpm] HACC WG Meeting

Jim Dinan james.dinan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 08:20:10 CST 2023

Hi All,

Let's meet at 10am ET today to discuss the partitioned communication issue
Dan mentioned below.

Cross-posting this meeting announcement to both HACC and Persistence WGs as
the topic spans both. We'll meet on the teams meeting that is shared
between the WGs: https://github.com/mpiwg-hybrid/mpi-standard/wiki

Cheers,
 ~Jim.