[mpiwg-persistence] Completion call before all partitions marked ready

Jim Dinan james.dinan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 05:43:08 CDT 2022

This came up recently and I believe it is allowed to wait/test a send
request before all partitions are marked as ready. It's not explicitly
stated, rather there is no restriction disallowing this usage. It may be
good to clarify this semantic (e.g. in Section 4.2.2) for MPI 4.1 since
this is a topic that the WG debated at length.

@Ryan Grant <ryan.grant at queensu.ca> Please fact check.

 ~Jim.