[mpiwg-persistence] [EXT]: [mpiwg-coll] Canceled: MPI Persistent/Collective/Partitioned/Accelerator WGs Weekly Meeting

Skjellum, Anthony Tony-Skjellum at utc.edu
Wed Nov 11 10:12:31 CST 2020

Hi, I canceled today and next week's due to SC two-week format.  I am sorry for not reminding.
I have removed all non-group-member emails from the lists to avoid list rejection (as promised).

Anthony Skjellum, PhD

Professor of Computer Science and Chair of Excellence

Director, SimCenter

University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (UTC)

tony-skjellum at utc.edu  [or skjellum at gmail.com]