[mpiwg-persistence] Summary of Semantics for Partitioned Communication Operations

Bangalore, Purushotham puri at uab.edu
Wed Jul 15 12:54:26 CDT 2020

Here are the other footnotes (I should have pasted them near footnote 20):

7) Addresses are cached on the request handle.

9) One shall not free or deallocate the bu er before the operation is freed, that is MPI_REQUEST_FREE returned.

14) Nonblocking procedure without an I pre fix.

=====
I will move PREADY,...,PARRIVED after START... good suggestion.

I also agree with "ic" for the PREADY, PARRIVED procedures.