[mpiwg-persistence] Partitioned Communication Synchronization ticket

Grant, Ryan Eric (-EXP) regrant at sandia.gov
Mon Aug 3 11:09:18 CDT 2020

Hi Everyone,

Based on the discussions we've had in our meetings, the talk I gave at the last virtual meeting and discussions over the proposed text for the synchronization issue solution, I've put together a ticket for MPI forum that I'd like to announce be read at the next meeting (for 4.1, we're going to read this several times I anticipate).

The ticket is here (https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/issues/302?), the pull request is linked from it. Any comments would be appreciated. I'd like to announce this later today to get it in before the deadline.

Thanks,

Ryan