[mpiwg-persistence] Unused persistent collectives info keys in Annex

Skjellum, Anthony Tony-Skjellum at utc.edu
Thu Aug 29 05:31:03 CDT 2019

Hi, thank you...  we will issue an appropriate change to remove these... they are not part of ticket #25 as approved...and so we must issue an erratum on ticket #25.  They split off into ticket #83 in March, 2018.

We itrerated multiple times on having or not having these info keys as part of ticket #25 and we must have missed removing completely.

Such info keys  are part of a second viable ticket we that we split out are still working on ... none belong in the standard yet.  The first key value is part of ticket 83 as of now...
which  will get a no no plus vote  in December (it had its reading priorly), introducing the first key... since acceptance is anticipated.  Only examples for this ticket  need to be fixed. Plus now evidently Annex 1.5 :-) too.

The second and third key values are currently part of no proposed ticket.
They are vestigial.

So, our plan is to remove all mention of them with appropriate process and then watch for the passage of 83. :-)

I will make sure that no no vote ticket for 83 also includes adding the first key to the Annex 1.5.

I will ask Bill Gropp and Martin Schulz  for advice on fixing this.  They are cc’d.

Tony

Anthony Skjellum, PhD
205-807-4968