[mpiwg-p2p] Next meeting: **today** 14th August 2017 11am Central US

Atsushi HORI ahori at riken.jp
Tue Aug 15 01:20:50 CDT 2017

Hi, Dan and other WG members,

> 2017/08/15 1:11、Dan Holmes <d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk> wrote;
>
> NB: I’m going to request a small amount of WG time at the next face-to-face meeting for this WG - primarily for FP16 discussions.

I am very sorry, I will not be able to attend the next MPI forum meeting in Chicago. Before the meeting, I have the other two oversea business trips and after the meeting I will attend EuroMPI/USA as a co-author. If I would attend the MPI forum meeting, I would have four consecutive oversea trips in September!

I will attend the MPI forum meeting in December and the followings for discussing FP16.

-----
Atsushi HORI
ahori at riken.jp
http://aics-sys.riken.jp