[mpiwg-p2p] Meeting Today

Daniel Holmes dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Jan 18 05:11:19 CST 2016

Hi all,

I'm in work and happy to run the call later - if anyone wants to join,
of course! Please let me/us know either way via this email list.

Agenda would be something like:
1) What, if anything, needs to be done to get the "Info Assertions
(#11)" proposal ready? (targeting a reading in March)
2) What should the precise wording be for the "Deprecate MPI_Cancel
(#26)" proposal? (targeting a reading in March)
3) What should the precise wording be for the "Remove MPI_Cancel (#27)"
proposal? (targeting a reading in March)

The Webex link for the meeting is as follows:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=247671917&UID=0&PW=NNTcwNmRlZmI2&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

Cheers,
Dan.

On 18/01/2016 08:56, Jim Dinan wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Today is a US holiday and some folks have the day off.  I'm on travel
> (not having the day off) and unable to attend today's meeting.  Please
> shout out if you would still like to use today's meeting slot.
>
> Best,
>  ~Jim.

Dan Holmes
Applications Consultant in HPC Research
EPCC, The University of Edinburgh
James Clerk Maxwell Building
The Kings Buildings
Peter Guthrie Tait Road
Edinburgh
EH9 3FD
T: +44(0)131 651 3465
E: dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*