[mpiwg-p2p] Message matching for tools

Daniel Holmes dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tue Feb 9 11:38:35 CST 2016

Hi Jim,

I like that change. On a side note: are we really still calling them
"info hints" in this context rather than "info assertions"?

Cheers,
Dan.

Dan Holmes
Applications Consultant in HPC Research
EPCC, The University of Edinburgh
James Clerk Maxwell Building
The Kings Buildings
Peter Guthrie Tait Road
Edinburgh
EH9 3FD
T: +44(0)131 651 3465
E: dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*