[mpiwg-p2p] Communicator Info

Daniel Holmes dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Nov 9 02:21:05 CST 2015

Hi all,

The next point-to-point teleconference will be today on Monday 9th
November 2015 at 11am Central US via webex.

Connection details are on the point-to-point svn wiki page (not yet
migrated to the git wiki):
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/PtpWikiPage

Agenda:

1) assertions via info keys (was ticket #476 on svn, now issue #11 on git).
"I migrated the communicator info assertions proposal to github and
posted a revised draft:
https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/issues/11
Let's plan to review this at the meeting next Monday in preparation for
a reading in December.
  ~Jim."

2) Tickets #478, #479, #480: "everything you ever wanted to know about
MPI send cancel, plus a whole lot more"

3) New communicator INFO keys - it looks like these will be allowed, so
we should define a few and get a proposal ready for the next
face-to-face meeting

4) Progress on Arecv and Fsend or ReceiveReduce?

5) Other stuff?

Cheers,
Dan.

On 04/11/2015 19:28, Jim Dinan wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I migrated the communicator info assertions proposal to github and
> posted a revised draft:
>
> https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/issues/11
>
> Let's plan to review this at the meeting next Monday in preparation
> for a reading in December.
>
>  ~Jim.

Dan Holmes
Applications Consultant in HPC Research
EPCC, The University of Edinburgh
James Clerk Maxwell Building
The Kings Buildings
Peter Guthrie Tait Road
Edinburgh
EH9 3FD
T: +44(0)131 651 3465
E: dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*