[mpiwg-p2p] Minor correction in MPI_WAIT

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Mon Jun 29 08:37:47 CDT 2015

That ticket should never have been left marked as complete (that might be my fault for not checking the status after comment 18).  The change never made it into the errata for 30, and commit 1822 was made into mpi-3.0-minutiae/chap-pt2pt/pt2pt.tex , which doesn’t count as getting it into the standard.

Bill

William Gropp
Director, Parallel Computing Institute
Thomas M. Siebel Chair in Computer Science
Chief Scientist, NCSA
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign