[mpiwg-p2p] Communicator assertions

Schulz Martin schulzm at llnl.gov
Fri Feb 20 20:29:48 CST 2015

The slides themselves are fine with me ­ the only comment I would have is
that the second bullet on the first proposal is a general statement, we want
that in any case. Any other solution, including the CVar, would have to
adhere to the same requirements. Perhaps it would make more sense to put
that before the ³Why not Info keys² slide and generally describe what we
want to accomplish and then just say for this one idea, we have two API
proposals (not proposals for different concepts).

Since Bill will present them, I guess the question is for him: do you want
any more details on the CVars on should we just have this as part of the
discussions?

Martin