[mpiwg-p2p] Next meeting: 16th February 2015 11am Central US

Daniel Holmes dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri Feb 13 08:24:57 CST 2015

Hi All,

The next point-to-point teleconference will be on Monday 16th February
2015 at 11am Central US via webex.

Connection details are on the point-to-point wiki page:
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/PtpWikiPage

There isn't much to discuss, I think.

Agenda:
1) Do we want WG time at the March face-to-face meeting? I am assuming
"yes" but I don't have a good estimate of how much time is desired.
2) "Can INFO keys change the semantic behaviour of MPI?" issue - Jim is
working on a possible solution but this is not yet ready for WG discussion.
3) Progress on Arecv and Fsend
4) Other stuff?

Cheers,
Dan.

--
Dan Holmes
Applications Consultant in HPC Research
E:dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.