[mpiwg-p2p] Next meeting: 29th September 2014 11am Central US

Daniel Holmes dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Sep 29 06:44:36 CDT 2014

Hi all,

The next point-to-point teleconference will be on Monday 29th September
2014 at 11am Central US via webex.

Connection details are on the p2p wiki.

Agenda:
1) Streams - discussion of feedback from the Japan meeting. I have not
had time to properly collate and organise the material yet. As email
doesn't like big files, I have created a wiki page and added all the
documents as they are stored on my machine as attachments to that page.
Your mileage may vary when attempting to open them on your machine(s).
https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/PtpWikiPage/Streams

2) AOB (= any other business).

Notes:
a) Receive_reduce - on hold
b) Arecv - on hold

Cheers,
Dan.

--
Dan Holmes
Applications Consultant in HPC Research
E: dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.