[mpiwg-p2p] Next meeting: 28th April 2014 11am Central US

Daniel Holmes dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri May 9 09:28:15 CDT 2014

Hi all,

The next point-to-point teleconference will be on Monday 12th May 2014
at 11am Central US via webex.

Connection details are on the p2p wiki.

Agenda:
1) Streams - time during the meeting in June has been requested so the
WG can ask for feedback on our initial ideas/questions. We now need a
few slides!
2) Receive_reduce - are we bringing this to the forum in June?
3) Arecv - are we bringing this to the forum in June?
4) AOB (= any other business) - do we need additional WG time at the
meeting in June?

Cheers,
Dan.

--
Dan Holmes
Applications Consultant in HPC Research
E: dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.