[mpiwg-p2p] Next meeting: 31st March 2014 11am Central US

Daniel Holmes dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Mar 31 11:20:53 CDT 2014

I apologise for not joining this meeting. I am attending an all-hands
meeting in Stockholm for one of the European projects. The
teleconference was scheduled at a time that fitted a gap in the meeting
schedule. However, with delays and re-scheduling it turned out that I
was actually presenting my talk at the time of the teleconference!

Did the teleconference take place without me? Did anyone take notes? If
so, please post them to the wiki page. If not, can someone summarise the
discussion(s) for me?

Jeff - I have not yet tried to add content to a ticket in the MPI trac
system but, if your authorisation issues persist, send me the content
and I'll add it on your behalf.

Cheers,
Dan.

E: dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.