[mpiwg-p2p] Please stand by ... technical difficulties

Daniel Holmes dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Aug 4 11:52:24 CDT 2014

Hi all,

I am considering pausing the regular teleconference for the
point-to-point working group until after the Japan meeting.
The only active topic is streaming and we are waiting for feedback
before assessing if that is worth further discussion.

So, unless there are howls of discontent, I propose that the next
teleconference be 29th September 2014 at 11am Central US.

Cheers,
Dan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvX7TFA4jV0

--
Dan Holmes
Applications Consultant in HPC Research
E: dholmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.