[Mpiwg-large-counts] MPI Meeting Today

schulzm at in.tum.de schulzm at in.tum.de
Wed Nov 13 06:35:05 CST 2019

Hi all,

As mentioned before, unfortunately I won’t be able to participate today, as I will be on a plane to Denver (for SC) already. Could you please make sure (as always) that the meeting is recorded? I did send a reminder, though, to drum up participation.

Thanks!

Martin

—
Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de