[Mpiwg-large-counts] Pythonizing slides to review for Wednesday Forum Virtual Meeting

HOLMES Daniel d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Nov 11 10:22:30 CST 2019

Hi Jeff,

I’m hoping to get a couple of hours tomorrow to do Pythonizing work. Which chapter should I do?

Cheers,
Dan.
—
Dr Daniel Holmes PhD
Architect (HPC Research)
d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk<mailto:d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk>
Phone: +44 (0) 131 651 3465
Mobile: +44 (0) 7940 524 088
Address: Room 2.09, Bayes Centre, 47 Potterrow, Central Area, Edinburgh, EH8 9BT
—
—