[MPI3-IO] [EXTERNAL] New MPI-IO routines

Lofstead, Gerald F II gflofst at sandia.gov
Thu May 24 15:58:46 CDT 2012

You could also have a separate thread-like loop using a state machine that
checks for each previous op to complete before proceeding to the next one.
You'd have to call it explicitly at various points to force progress or
put it in a literal thread. It is a bit ugly, but it can work. I have to
do something similar, but in a different context currently.

Jay